What's new

East 4th Cleveland

Slyjon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit


35mm
Evisanna
Originally B&W
Silver Gelatin Print / Sepia Toned / Hand Colored with Colored Pencils

My first post just want some general critque, image was from my photo essay on East 4th Street Downtown Cleveland. :)
 
Its a bit small to examine closely, unless the frame forms more than half the content.
From what I can see, the subject looks a little un-interesting, I have seen this method of creation done to really nice effect though.
I know someone who used to work for Kendra Drew, who shoots a lot of kids stuff on silver - sepia toned then painted by hand with water colours.
They're great, ofcourse theres hardly anything that can't be re-created with photoshop, except the wonderfull range of papers/textures to print on.
I love this stuff, looks 10X better as a nice big print..
Its too small to critique, as a photograph..
 
Yeah its a 4x6 its a shame my scanner sucks...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom