Easter processions

Ockie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken at an easter procession in Málaga.
EXIF should be intact.

Critiques are welcome. Let me know if you see anything wrong that could be due to a uncalibrated monitor.

I like number four and number one. Especially number four. Great exposure in both cases and good captures.

David

Nice shots. I like them especially #4. What's the story there? Is he telling you to get out, or in process of giving you the thumbs up? I like the contrast in it. Black and white -wise, and also how it looks like there may be possible anger in the procession and all.

Nice shots. I like them especially #4. What's the story there? Is he telling you to get out, or in process of giving you the thumbs up? I like the contrast in it. Black and white -wise, and also how it looks like there may be possible anger in the procession and all.

well, as far as I know he was just talking to the woman in front of him, using his hands a lot... I know he saw me aiming my camera towards him, but he didn't really pay attention to me... he must've thought I was photographing the procession behind him.

Focus and DOF in all of these are fascinating! I like them all. The "diptych" (Photo 3, which is two photos in one and the same frame) tells most of a story (of its own, though, not necessarily one of the Easter Procession), and I think most will think it tells a different story from what had really happened. But that isn't wrong. Much to the contrary! That's another element IN FAVOUR of that littel two-photo photo-series! :D

Good shoots1 I like 1st and 5th. You can feel emotions. Well done!

Focus and DOF in all of these are fascinating! I like them all. The "diptych" (Photo 3, which is two photos in one and the same frame) tells most of a story (of its own, though, not necessarily one of the Easter Procession), and I think most will think it tells a different story from what had really happened. But that isn't wrong. Much to the contrary! That's another element IN FAVOUR of that littel two-photo photo-series! :D

:cheers:Thanks for the comments :)
Now that you mention it, I see that the others lack indeed a bit to tell a story... thanks for for pointing that out LaFoto

Most reactions

New Topics

Back