What's new

Eastern Sierra Sunrise

EasternSierra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Bishop, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Woke up to a beautiful, crisp, cold, and clear morning, so, naturally, I grabbed a camera and tripod, and headed out for a couple quick sunrise shots of the Eastern Sierras.

building1.jpg

f/22; 6 seconds; ISO 100

open1.jpg

f/22; 3.2 seconds; ISO 100

tree1.jpg

f/22; 5 seconds; ISO 100

I hate waking up early in the morning. Especially when it’s freezing cold. But I really like these long-exposures…I think it was worth it.

As always, comments, criticisms, and questions are always welcome!
 
It always is; nice work.
 
Those mountains are awesome! I wanna come and visit
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom