Eastern Snow

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good luck my fellow east coasters. Don't shovel too much, stay safe, and enjoy the beauty of it before you are told to hate it.

Oh, I already hate it!

But it's not bad at all here in downtown Baltimore. There's about 2 inches on the ground, roads are clear, and about 6 inches on other stuff like the deck. I hear it's pretty bad once you get out of the city, though...

Here on Long Island we have over a foot and it's still coming. Looks real nice tho.

We got about 6in here in Brooklyn. We got a snow day :d. Better get one tommorow

We didn't get hit here in western PA, but I'm really getting tired of this cold. It was 13F this morning and 19 on the way home in the afternoon! Enough is enough!

Yeah, sorry about that. I couldn't get a good shot off, and I'm not talking about with a camera.....

:lmao::gun::lmao::gun::lmao:

On the note of the cold, I took today off from work because we have kindergarten orientation for our youngest daughter. It's 0F this morning and the school is under a 2 hour delay so the orientation is canceled :gah:

I wish we got all that snow... I'm having a hard time getting used to no having snow in the winter time... Darn Texas...

I wish we got all that snow... I'm having a hard time getting used to no having snow in the winter time... Darn Texas...

I hear ya. As annoying as snow can be, I love it and would miss it a lot if I lived down south.

I loved it!!! I went snowboarding and got some good shots. Great snowday!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back