Eastern State Penitentiary #1

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is the first of many shots that I'll be posting up from my recent trip to the Eastern State Penitentiary. I had the pleasure of spending the day with a few forum members!! It was a great meet up! I can't wait to do it again.:clap:
C&C welcome as always!!

15625643945_c7d9c2a524_c.jpg

That one is really nice but I WANT MORE !!!!!!

I love the way the window breaks up the light.

That one is really nice but I WANT MORE !!!!!!
Good things come to those that wait!!!! lol Patience and you'll be rewarded!! hehe

I like being rewarded :icon_twisted:

Thank you, sir!! Lots of dramatic light all over this place!!

wonderful textures and light/shadows, I've seen some amazing work from that location, always wanted to visit !!

wonderful textures and light/shadows, I've seen some amazing work from that location, always wanted to visit !!
Thank you much!! ;)
This place really is a must see! It's hard to take bad shots, just so much to shoot!
Where are you from? Is it a long trip for you?
One of these days I would actually like to go on the audio tour. I've been there twice now and would really like to learn more about the history. =)

Thank you much!! ;)
This place really is a must see! It's hard to take bad shots, just so much to shoot!
One of these days I would actually like to go on the audio tour. I've been there twice now and would really like to learn more about the history. =)
I live in Florida, so yes it's a bit of a haul,, I know several photographers from other sites though that meet up there on occasion, I've seen some really cool stuff from there, Al Capone's room,, Barber shop and many other locations,, so much texture and character to that place,, one day I MUST visit !! :)

Thank you much!! ;)
I live in Florida, so yes it's a bit of a haul,, I know several photographers from other sites though that meet up there on occasion, I've seen some really cool stuff from there, Al Capone's room,, Barber shop and many other locations,, so much texture and character to that place,, one day I MUST visit !! :)
lol I guess that's a rough day trip! ;)
The place is very well documented and usually crawling with photographers. ;) I usually try to go on the sites flickr page before I go to get some ideas of what I want to shoot. Also it's helps me not take the exact same shot as everyone else. hehe I see what other people did and try to change up my angle or something to make it different.
If you ever make it up this way yell!! I love the place!!

Thank you much!! ;)
lol I guess that's a rough day trip! ;)
The place is very well documented and usually crawling with photographers. ;) I usually try to go on the sites flickr page before I go to get some ideas of what I want to shoot. Also it's helps me not take the exact same shot as everyone else. hehe I see what other people did and try to change up my angle or something to make it different.
If you ever make it up this way yell!! I love the place!!
good for you to NOT be a "copy cat " and for you to do your OWN thing !! I think you accomplished that in this example right here :) good job

Most reactions

Back