Easy Shore Life

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1 Black skimmers hangin' with the terns and seagulls.
381-skimmers-(2)-f.jpg

2 Black skimmer
363-skimmers-(2)-f.jpg

386-skimmer-looking-down-(2)-f.jpg

361-seagull-refl.-(2)-f.jpg

5 Ruddy Turnstone
505-little-bird-beach-(2)-f.jpg

6 Willet
316-Willet-on-beach-(3)-f.jpg

237-seagull-shore-(2)-f.jpg

280-seagull-ship-bg-(2)-f.jpg

Great detailed set as usual K. We have Turnstones here too. Look identical to yours.

Just a bit of useless info tho. The Skimmer is the only bird that has a longer lower mandible than the upper (damage and disease excepted of course).

No need to thank me:D;)

Interesting beaks on those skimmers. I like the simplicity of #6

Great detailed set as usual K. We have Turnstones here too. Look identical to yours.

Just a bit of useless info tho. The Skimmer is the only bird that has a longer lower mandible than the upper (damage and disease excepted of course).

Thanks. I couldn't imagine another bird like that but I didn't know that so thanks for the info. How's the ankle doing?

Thanks. I couldn't imagine another bird like that but I didn't know that so thanks for the info. How's the ankle doing?

Still a bit swollen and uncomfortable but I'm going to chance a walk today. Strictly terra firma tho, roads and pavements only (sidewalks). :D

Most reactions

Back