What's new

Ecce Homo

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
748
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
VitomaticApril12012-008.jpg
 
Last edited:
"Behold the Man" - I like it - symmetry is great.

____________________
WesternGuy
 
Cool! I like the punch of color and great symmetry.
 
I like it too.
Would like to see more space on top, however.
 
"Behold the Man" - I like it - symmetry is great.

____________________
WesternGuy

Thanks.

Cool! I like the punch of color and great symmetry.

Thanks.

I like it too.
Would like to see more space on top, however.

Thanks

---------

By the way, it was taken with a Voigtländer Vitomatic 1a using non-brand film (asa 200) and a Gossen Sixtar light meter.

I used PSE8 to create a mirror image of the original photo and then cropped, resized and made this collage in Picasa.
 
Fred, simply outstanding. I know I keep on saying this, but i'm amazed at your progress todate.
 
Fred, simply outstanding. I know I keep on saying this, but i'm amazed at your progress todate.

Thanks.

Outstanding Fredbeg :thumbsup:

Thanks.

..............

Thanks for all the positive comments. I have to admit that I'm very happy with how this came out.
 
Fantastic symmetry(even if it's in post)! You gotta get out there at night and do some light painting or use some creative lighting.
 
Fantastic symmetry(even if it's in post)! You gotta get out there at night and do some light painting or use some creative lighting.

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom