What's new

Eclypse - a bite out of the biscuit

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For once the sun was getting out of bed this morning after hiding for a week
eclypse-4.jpg

Only to find the moon was playing games!

eclypse-3.jpg


eclypse-2.jpg


eclypse-1.jpg


Went from 1/200th to 1/500th and iso 400 to iso 100 and found best results if I partially screened with trees and hedgerow - back for a coffee to thaw out! Heard we even had an earthquake about 150 miles away must be a reaction to the VAT increase today!
ECLIPSE - Blame it on dysliksia
​
 
Were you trying for a blurred foreground?

Other than that, nice shots. I like #3 the best by a pretty wide margin, though.
 
Liked the moon, the tone

Regards :D

That is the rising sun - a few minutes after sunrise and being eclipsed by the moon. Hence the fun and games I had trying to get an exposure that worked without having a heavy N Density filter on . . . I will remember next time if I am still on this earth to see it!
 
:lol: i took it to be lunar eclipse and was wondering how moon so brilliant ;)

Regards :D
 
Turned out pretty well!
 
Image 3 was just shown as one of a group from the region on local TV with a very brief credit
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom