Ecola State Park

Please do not take it down. I actually appreciate you taking the time to re-process this. It looks awesome, leaps and bounds better than the one I had posted above. If you don't mind, I'll use your version on my website (let me know if this would be OK).

Sure thats fine you can use mine on your web page.
Im glad that you like it.

I personally like the color version best, but both are good. The edited version just above is really good though.

I like the color one as well. Its a tough call for me though simply because I have bias toward B&W.

But the color one is very good.

This image drove me nuts in post-processing. At some point I decided that the slight crookedness was actually an optical effect produced by the bays and the wide angle. I might have been wrong, though. I based my decision on the fact that at the top right corner, where you can see the ocean with no background, the horizon is level.

I think you would find if the image had ocean horizon on both sides, the image would look biased to the left. The level ocean on the upper right should in fact dip to the right to compensate for the lens distortion. I like both renditions and the edited b&w is better, but even as a b&w lover, the colour has more impact for me :D.

Most reactions

Back