What's new

EddyK Gallery.........56k beware

Hey - more nice piccies!
From now on I'd suggest you start a new thread for new pics. Maybe you present several together that follow one theme, and put up others in a new thread that follow a different theme and so on?
And congrats on the pure black&white shopping mall!
 
Ya got some really cool shots Eddy.
Welcome to the forum.!!
 
LaFoto said:
Hey - more nice piccies!
From now on I'd suggest you start a new thread for new pics. Maybe you present several together that follow one theme, and put up others in a new thread that follow a different theme and so on?
And congrats on the pure black&white shopping mall!


Ah ok.


I saw people making new threads for just 1 photo, and thought 'whats the point'


so I was going to put them all in the same.


I like the theme Idea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom