What's new

Edge of the World

I can't seem to understand the composition. I'm confused about what exactly this is.
 
I can't seem to understand the composition. I'm confused about what exactly this is.

Look the be some sort of structure covered under a tarp.


I'd like to see this one corrected so it's all horizontal.
 
I can't seem to understand the composition. I'm confused about what exactly this is.

It's a pile of road salt under a tarp which is behind a fence.

When "ordinary things" become something else.
 
I can't seem to understand the composition. I'm confused about what exactly this is.

It's a pile of road salt under a tarp which is behind a fence.

That's what it is. I posted another pic with this subject a week ago or so.
Thanks for your remarks.
 
I like it,
Cool effect but you really need to shoot it dead on to make it work. Perhaps even angle the camera such that it appears flat.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom