What's new

Edgy Ideas

Guinness Man

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
160
Reaction score
123
Location
San Diego, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I am photographing a couple in their early 20s tomorrow outside in a county park. She has seen my photos and really likes them (Here's a few: Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem) and she said, " I like them, my husband wants the focal point to be my smile, but can you do anything a little "edgier".

I was like, edgy while smiling? lol she agreed, but I just want to solicit you guys for some creative ideas that may fit that description.
 
Do some looking around in Model Mayhem there are lots of great photographers in there.
Do some searching on the main page.
 
So I am photographing a couple in their early 20s tomorrow outside in a county park. She has seen my photos and really likes them (Here's a few: Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem) and she said, " I like them, my husband wants the focal point to be my smile, but can you do anything a little "edgier".

I was like, edgy while smiling? lol she agreed, but I just want to solicit you guys for some creative ideas that may fit that description.
Tomorrow? Tomorrow? Tomorrow?

What time tomorrow, so I'll know where the Sun will be relative to various locations.
 
Isn't a big part of being a photographer your creativity and your view of the world and how you apply it to your craft?
 
Isn't a big part of being a photographer your creativity and your view of the world and how you apply it to your craft?


YES, but I dont know what edgy means exactly in photography

Shoot is at 1pm
 
Edgy means the same thing for any art form.
It is a style that is unusually unsettling, exciting, or dark in nature.
It's going against the grain, not following the heard, thinking outside the box, marching to the beat of a different drummer...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom