What's new

Edinburgh, city of daaaarkness

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:-P I think Photoshop's "high contrast red filter" setting when converting to b/w looks awesome. :D

457806193_9e81a41b24_b.jpg


457638083_e8d2732b8b_b.jpg
 
Whoa, what an effect.
I really love it in Photo 1!
My ancient PS version does not have it, or does it? "High contrast red filter" :scratch: ??? Don't remember to ever have seen that...

I have never seen St. Giles from that perspective, either, though I have been on that very square in front of it. And the weather was equally lovely (it was in April, too), but it did not occur to me to test out this angle.
 
You better buy the cs2 or cs3 !!!! :D :D :P
 
I like, makes it feel very something (cant think of the word). I stared at the first one for a couple of minutes, so i like that one more. The second one is okay but nothing special, i do like the sky in the second on though.

Sorry I'm too tired to write english better..... lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom