Edit like this..

Vinjakoladica

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How to edit photos like these? Is this only photoshop, lightroom, or she has a good lighting, hdr?

Last edited by a moderator:
Change your images to links to the originals if you don't have the photographers permission to post them. Otherwise, a moderator will come along and delete them. Forum rules don't allow posting images you do not have rights to.

I would say it was a mixture of good lighting and skill.

Change your images to links to the originals if you don't have the photographers permission to post them. Otherwise, a moderator will come along and delete them. Forum rules don't allow posting images you do not have rights to.
I found these photos on instagram, i think that the owner used hashtag of that instagram profile

I found these photos on instagram, i think that the owner used hashtag of that instagram profile.

Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's in the public domain or that you have any rights to it.

I found these photos on instagram, i think that the owner used hashtag of that instagram profile

This is the important part of the conversation. Forum rules don't allow posting images you do not have rights to.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back