What's new

Edit My Photo for Fun :)

InsertDialogueHere

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, this is my first day on this site and the first thread I've made on here. I thought it would be cool to post a picture for everyone to edit and see how many different things we can make out of this. :)


$9E02E083-orig.webp
 
WTF FTW!!!!!!!
 
Here are 3 of my edits ..

$9E02E083-origd.webp


$9E02E083-origdd.webp


$9E02E083-origfdd.webp
 

:D All of these edits look really good! My favorite is the first one though. What did you use to edit these? Snapbucket?

I used a layer of image manipulated using fractalius with limited opacity in the 1st one...

The 3rd one is edited using photoshop default plugins and textures... in the second picture i just added a grunge to the shot along with sharpening it a little.. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom