Editing Pictures

linwood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi im new to this site and editing picture can someone direct me to the right program and how to edit a photo my son is on a little league football team and they won the superbowl and we want to make them pictures with there names attached on the picture how do i change the name of each where it says your name here and replace with there name and make the print the same? Which software do i need to buy to do that and the easiest one to use thanks in advance

DENVER BRONCOS NFL LOCKER ROOM PRINT [DENVER-NFL-LOCKER] - $29.99 : Personalization King, Personalized Photo Gifts

I smell Copyright Infringement. What you're asking us to do is assist you in commiting a crime.

Do the right thing... Order the picture from the company if you want your kids name on it.

Here is how you do it. Right click on the image and save. By a copy of Photoshop for $469. Spend 6 months becoming barely proficient. Realize that the time and money you have spent (not to mention the stolen photo) clearly have value and the original $29.99 price tag was quite the deal. Show your appreciation by sending some groceries to an out of work photographer who is jobless due to the belief that all content should be free on the Internet.

Here is how you do it. Right click on the image and save. By a copy of Photoshop for $469. Spend 6 months becoming barely proficient. Realize that the time and money you have spent (not to mention the stolen photo) clearly have value and the original $29.99 price tag was quite the deal. Show your appreciation by sending some groceries to an out of work photographer who is jobless due to the belief that all content should be free on the Internet.

Make two edits....... one with your kids' name, and one with your own name: Ima Crook.

I am totally blown away that some one would actually have the nerve to come on to a photography website and ask, "how do I steal pictures"?

I am totally blown away that some one would actually have the nerve to come on to a photography website and ask, "how do I steal pictures"?
I doubt that he had even given it any thought. The world is so complacent about copyright violation these days that most people don't.

Yeah I suppose you're right. Too many people don't even realize that there are laws against such acts.

I doubt that he had even given it any thought. The world is so complacent about copyright violation these days that most people don't.

I used to own a small software company. We sold specialty database software in the medical field. I used to get customers all the time call up for product support and ask how to steal the software -- kid you not. They had purchased a one copy license and they would call up and ask how to sync up the database on 5 separate computers in three different buildings -- they weren't ordering 4 more copies.

Yep, call up the company you're stealing from and ask for help stealing from them.

Joe

LOL! Guess he knows now! Bet he'll think twice before trying that one again.

Most reactions

Back