Editing time

RubyGloom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How long does it take you to give your clients the images whether it be on CD or print proofing?

Depends on the type of image.

Most of my work is quite straight forward in terms of PP, most of the work happens before I release the shutter, so that the client usually gets the first proof within 3 days. And it would be faster if the printing lab was closer.

But I delivered a photo (an image, really) today that took close to 25 hours of PP and of course, we had other things to do at the same time, so that PP was done over the course of 2 weeks.

A friend of mine takes a few months just creating one photo :)

How long does it take you to give your clients the images whether it be on CD or print proofing?
What type of job/clients are we taking about here? Portraits, weddings, other?

Sports events where over 3000 images are involved, 7 to 10 days, but I also spend time during the event working on the images. If the client needs any images for media/website use, I send them out within an hour. Anything under 150 images, next day.

Depends on the job and how busy I am. Weddings during the winter, about 7 days, during the summer, 2-3 weeks. Portraits, usually under a week, same for commercial shoots.

Most reactions

Back