What did you use to brighten the wheels and the paint?
I made a New Layer, set the blending mode to 'Soft Light' and a put a check mark in the 50% gray fill box, and dodged (highlights, 100% opacity) the wheels to taste.
I copied the background layer, used the marquee tool and made a selection close around the car (Ctrl J) and then refined the edge. I made an Exposure adjustment layer from the background copy layer and increased the exposure 3/4 of a stop. This adjustment was local to the area I selected with the marquee tool,
not the entire image.
I made another background copy layer (Ctrl J), again used the marquee tool to make a selection close around the car with the same previously used edge refinement, but then clicked on Select>Inverse and opened another Exposure adjustment layer and adjusted the slider to under exposed everything
except what I had selected with the marquee tool.
I then selected the lowest background layer in the stack, clicked on Image>Canvas size and made a thin black border around the image.
I next flattened the image, again copied the background layer, clicked Image>Canvas Size and added a wider white border. I added a drop shadow layer style, flattened the image again and saved it.
The total time from right clicking your image to clicking on 'Save As' after editing was right at 65 seconds.
Like my siggy says: Proud NAPP Member (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) :thumbup: