Edna & Wilbur

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The neighborhood ducks like to feed in our back yard. They roam up and down the street. There is a pond across the street they visit too. Last night they slept in our tree ring of hostas. Last week a deer jumped the fence and was eating out of the feeder. We have to bring in the feeders at night now because of a raccoon. There are 4 baby squirrels that stop by too. Before letting out the 3 schnauzers, I have to check the back yard for critters.

061822_003.jpg
061822_005.jpg
061822_018.jpg

I love mallard ducks and those two are very cute together. You're lucky to have them around.

How sweet! You're so lucky to have such a nice variety of "locals" hanging around.

Birdfeeders can tempt a lot of them! Always have to be on the lookout this time of year for the little ones. :)

Plenty of opportunity for more urban wildlife then. Nice shots. Mallards are a very common duck in the UK but as I understand it, that is not the case in the US?

I love mallard ducks and those two are very cute together. You're lucky to have them around.
Love seeing the pair visit daily. There was a female a few years ago that had 3 males follow her.

How sweet! You're so lucky to have such a nice variety of "locals" hanging around.

Birdfeeders can tempt a lot of them! Always have to be on the lookout this time of year for the little ones. :)
Have to check the backyard before the pups go out. Today there was a wild turkey on the other side of the fence. Word must be out about our feeders.

Plenty of opportunity for more urban wildlife then. Nice shots. Mallards are a very common duck in the UK but as I understand it, that is not the case in the US?
I think they are common here too, but not in a subdivision setting. There are woods behind and a pond across the street. Maybe the birders on here would know.

Most reactions

Back