What's new

Eeek!! Fear of heights anyone?

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It took me a couple min to muster the courage to step out onto the plexiglass... all 1350 ft up..

8115276973_04dfeb56d6_c.jpg




And just for fun.. If it weren't for her encouragement (ok, let's be honest, she dragged my sally ass out there) I wouldn't have gotten and of the shots I did..

8115278251_ede7961a67_z.jpg
 
That is so cool and freaky! On the count of 3 everyone jump!
 
Damn, that's a long way up! What an awesome view though!
One wrong step, and it's loooong way down.
That's what's also known as jumping to conclusions.
Great Shot BTW.
 
Coooool shot.
 
Thank you.
Thank you for your willingness to step out there and take those shots, so I can view them here, in the comfort of my little office.
Because there is simply NO way in you-know-what that *I* would ever put so much as one foot up on that platform, and all the money in the world wouldn't get me to stand out there on it with a camera!
 
Thanks for the comments! I may have made sure I knew where the bathrooms were before hand, juuuust in case...:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom