EF 70-200mm F/2.8L USM HAS ARRIVED!!!

prodigy2k7

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
WOOT my first "L" series. For some reason it feels heavier than I thought. (I held the 2.8 IS Mark II with a 7D in samys camera). Not a huge concern. I think I need a new neck strap with padding :lol: The "stock" strap sucks and doesnt do well with a heavy lens.

I think the tripod ring SLIGHTLY gets in the way while hand holding...

I bought from keh.com and they have super fast shipping!

Pix are to come.

WOOT my first "L" series. For some reason it feels heavier than I thought. (I held the 2.8 IS Mark II with a 7D in samys camera). Not a huge concern. I think I need a new neck strap with padding :lol: The "stock" strap sucks and doesnt do well with a heavy lens.

I think the tripod ring SLIGHTLY gets in the way while hand holding...

I bought from keh.com and they have super fast shipping!

Pix are to come.

Congratulations!

I remember when I got my mk II, such a happy day.

Enjoy it. :thumbup:

Tripod ring as a full 360 rotation so you can rotate it out of the way - or just take it off (though it is a bit of a pain that you have to take the lens off your camera to add/remove the tripod collar).

As for the strap - OPTech neckstrap :) - padded and with quick release clips so if you want the strap of (say you're going to do some tripod shooting) it comes off without a fuss. Strong and well made I've found it fantastic - far more comfortable than the horrid thing canon give you

Just picked up my new mono pod as well. Manfrotto 679B - im so excited to go and try this combo out!

Most reactions

Back