What's new

EF 70-200mm F/4 USM - Updating anytime soon?

prodigy2k7

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
1,668
Reaction score
22
Location
California, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now that they have released the F2/8 IS II USM, I am a little weary if they will release the F/4 NON-IS Mark II. I am going to buy this lens in about a month and dont want the mark II to replace it just after I buy it. How likely do you think they will release a mark II within the next few months?
 
Not sure on how likely it is they will release a new one. But to be honest it would be a massive improvement I recon. If anything, I would still go for that one, as it will no doubt go down in price if they do release one.
 
Not sure on how likely it is they will release a new one. But to be honest it would be a massive improvement I recon. If anything, I would still go for that one, as it will no doubt go down in price if they do release one.
Sorry, "would" or "wouldn't"? Sounds like you meant wouldn't.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom