What's new

Egrets for c&c

seakritter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
347
Reaction score
23
Location
North Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tend to shoot a lot of theses I love egrets. They tend to be hard to shoot, the white tends to get blown out. I am posting from my iPad res may not be the best. If you like them I have more.

"As I Wander"
 

Attachments

  • $image-3937890637.webp
    $image-3937890637.webp
    173.6 KB · Views: 87
  • $image-1386932488.webp
    $image-1386932488.webp
    155.1 KB · Views: 122
  • $image-3859823339.webp
    $image-3859823339.webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 86
  • $image-2908468875.webp
    $image-2908468875.webp
    166.3 KB · Views: 75
I posted these to the wrong gallery sorry.

"As I Wander"
 
I like #2 best.. except for that Hokey RAY effect that was applied....
 
Yeah I almost didn't post it , thank you for calling me out on it, better? I hope.

"As I Wander"
 

Attachments

  • $image-2953712978.webp
    $image-2953712978.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 79

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom