SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Mar 31, 2008 #1
Christina TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 947 Reaction score 0 Location jacksonville, fl Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2008 #2 what a nice find to stumble upon. I like the lighting, it gives a eerie, late summer kinda feeling. I think its very nice.
what a nice find to stumble upon. I like the lighting, it gives a eerie, late summer kinda feeling. I think its very nice.
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2008 #3 Another amazing night shot!
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2008 #4 oooh i like this one a lot, what kind of post processing? if any
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Mar 31, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks ! actually I just balanced it out , pulled the blue out of the sky and made the yellow match reality a bit more then what came up in the raw file. I deepened the blacks and added some vignette.
thanks ! actually I just balanced it out , pulled the blue out of the sky and made the yellow match reality a bit more then what came up in the raw file. I deepened the blacks and added some vignette.
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2008 #6 very nice, good work with the processing i was gonna comment how nicely the colors for the rv and the wall flowed and it has a good dark feel to it once again nice!
very nice, good work with the processing i was gonna comment how nicely the colors for the rv and the wall flowed and it has a good dark feel to it once again nice!
Dylano TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Mar 31, 2008 #7 Nice work but on the RV there is a shadow or just stain on it looks kinda funky
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Mar 31, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 yes, it was a shadow, it blended well. same as on the wall on the top left. more shadows there too. !
yes, it was a shadow, it blended well. same as on the wall on the top left. more shadows there too. !
rob91 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2008 #9 So droll suburbia has made it's way to your industrial city eh? This shot really does crack me up, so I guess it works.
So droll suburbia has made it's way to your industrial city eh? This shot really does crack me up, so I guess it works.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Mar 31, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Yes, lol... the drifter parked in front of the switching station and I was pissed.... hahaha
L Los Angeles TPF Noob! Joined Nov 17, 2007 Messages 174 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2008 #11 nice framing.