Elf on the shelf

Too Funny Cheryl!!!!

This was a last minute idea before they went home. My daughter had a few Pinterest ideas that we only did one. I haven't edited that one yet.

Adorable child, and a wonderful set. Definitely gonna' be a family favorite shot.

Beautifully done and what a cute subject!

Adorable child, and a wonderful set. Definitely gonna' be a family favorite shot.

The set was our mantle and I moved a few things around for balance. I made the berry trees & stocking. The stocking was my daughter's childhood stocking and he is her son.

Good job, I like that you posted the pictured used to make the composition. Since people can be quick to anger thinking you just set the baby up on a mantle.

Good job, I like that you posted the pictured used to make the composition. Since people can be quick to anger thinking you just set the baby up on a mantle.

I made a composite of one of my other grandchildren as a baby hanging from the mantle and hanging from the steps. When I posted it on FB one person went off how that wasn't safe. So now I post the composite with a photo of this type.

Most reactions

Back