Email Notification...

do you mean just for pm notification?...... if so mine was working fine..... i'v only turned it off recently..... cuz i was getting like 20 new messages everytime i checked my email...... ;)

Archangel said:
do you mean just for pm notification?...... if so mine was working fine..... i'v only turned it off recently..... cuz i was getting like 20 new messages everytime i checked my email...... ;)

Geez, Mr. Popularity! :lol: I'd be jealous, but, if I were getting that many, it would probably just mean something was wrong with the site! :confused: :mrgreen:

I dont check that email often tho :mrgreen: ........ and most are from anty :lol:

Lovin your work anty! :wink:

tsk, why aren't I popular!!! :D

anyway, it only happens with some threads, I've tried unsubscribing and resubscribing to them but still no joy, an exapmle is Flash on a Budget...

(^^^ Hey, I can stop if it's getting to be a problem :er: )

To answer the original question, my notification of messages (mostly from Arch) seems to be working. :p

PM emails are fine, it's just thread notifications that seem to be a problem. Not that I get that many PMs!!

Oh, I only signed up to get daily thread notifications, not instant, so I can't help you there.

Antarctican said:
my notification of messages (mostly from Arch) seems to be working. :p

Its all true..... she's like my personal shrink :mrgreen:

....and sorry i dont use them for thread notifications either.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back