Emailing with children

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by oriecat, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Dew

Dew TPF Noob!

so you're saying that people dont get convicted on lack of evidence? :lol: .. what if he emails her a photo of himself in a comprimising way ... the emailing back and forth would be confirmed as contact .. that is called circumstantial evidence

OJ Simpson didnt get convicted but some people are suspicious of him

people's lives get ruined ... whether she would go to jail or not

... they will be able to read some of the emails if its still in the hard drive and has not be over-written

2. voodoocat

voodoocat ))<>(( Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Purely circumstantial evidence won't get someone convicted in a court. It doesn't matter if emails have been overwritten. Like I said the ISP will have backups of any emails going through the system. I'm not saying that it wouldn't suck if your worst case scenario happened, but let's get real. Nobody gets arrested for exchanging emails back and forth. Unless there is some sort of threat to someone.

3. havoc

havoc Jedi something or other

Martha Stewart was just convicted on curcumstantial evidence. Either way though Voodoo, i wouldn't want to be arrested, then HOPE for the cops to be smart enough to check with the ISP for email logs. I hate to sound mean, but i am with Dew on this one. Drop the kid, the risk is all too real.

Oh yeah, and OJ is a murderous ****. If i saw him on the street i would rather slit his throat then shake his hand. The "Juice" is forever on my **** list.

4. havoc

havoc Jedi something or other

Oh yeah, and i loved the Naked Gun movies too. I can't watch them anymore though cuz they piss me off too much. Although the scene with OJ in the wheelchair frying down the stadium stair then launching onto the field was strangely satisfying, as was the scene where he got drug under the bus all the way to Detroit.