What's new

Emma wearing my hat

I usually don't comment on people shots, so take this totally with a grain of salt- I like the first, the skin tone looks good to me. But what I really want to comment on is, and I liked doing this with my grand-daughters when they were little, maybe move in real close and fill the frame with her pretty face? Just something I used to have fun with (no flash of course).
 
the first one looks most natural to me :)

What is on her head? ;)
 
thank abraxas! i will try that next time :)
i think got the color / saturation right on the first one... to overboard on the last two though, although i still like them, may have to go back and tone those down
 
alex she is wearing my hat... its a stupid hat which is why i never wear it LOL
 
alex she is wearing my hat... its a stupid hat which is why i never wear it LOL

oh my, I am stupid, yes, the clue was in the threads heading ;)

Hmm, although almost nothing can spoil your cute face, it might be wise not to wear that hat too often ;)
 
hehe alex. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom