What's new

Emotive Portrait....

hotrocks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Critique Please.

dscf0983copyvu3.png
 
i think it'd look better if you didn't cut off the hands
 
He looks like he is just, Lets get this over with, unless thats what you were going for. And its straight on, maybe turn him a bit to the left or right.
 
yeah its supposed to be like....why the hell are you taking a picture of me.....kinda
 
Personally, I think the shadow on the one side of his face to be kind of distracting from the overall photo. I think that if it was lightened just a hair it would help it a lot.

Otherwise I really like it.
 
Rally like the wall and how all the details/shadows were brought of it.

Great shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom