What's new

Empire State Building December

HikerMark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
New York State
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally decided to seek some C&C. I may post a couple of previously shot landscape photos, but I thought I would start with this. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • $Empire State Building Small.webp
    $Empire State Building Small.webp
    87.4 KB · Views: 155
IMO this is the most interested part of the entire photo...

2vv6g5x.jpg


If the ESB is your subject it sure is lonely out there, and it sure is squandered by the size of the other buildings, which means I can hardly tell its your main focal point. However its a great start!
 
I guess I was struck by the side up the postal building and the lead to the Empire State Building. Something like this...$Empire State Building Revise.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom