"Empty", "What is it?", "Pattern"...(My PAD for the last 3 days)

David A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So Ben (Uberben on here) and I have started a new PAD for the next year...Here are my last 3 days worth...It's great because each new day has a different theme and with each day, it becomes increasingly harder to be creative and more challenging...:D

Here they are...you can see I am on a B&W kick...

Anyway...as always, all questions and comments are highly encouraged. :mrgreen:

"Empty"

"B&W Manmade Pattern"

"What is it?"

EDIT - Also, I haven't framed any because with these, I like looking at only the picture for critiquing purposes...

"PAD" = Photo Assignment of the Day? Very cool idea. I like that a lot. And I like your "manmade pattern" rendition. Though the fridge-triptych is very cleverly done, too. Did you clean it while you were at it? That'll have pleased your mom! :biggrin:

LaFoto said:
"PAD" = Photo Assignment of the Day? Very cool idea. I like that a lot. And I like your "manmade pattern" rendition. Though the fridge-triptych is very cleverly done, too. Did you clean it while you were at it? That'll have pleased your mom! :biggrin:

Well...I'll put it this way...when all was said and done, it looked similar to the first shot. ;)

If anybody cares to check out the other persons (mine included) submissions, here the link to our photobucket account:

http://photobucket.com/albums/d105/PADproject/

We started on December 1st, so its just in its early stages, but its has been really fun and has been getting us out of our comfort zones. Monday's my turn to pick the theme hmmmmmmm I got one.

Yep...I am thinking about what Tuesday shall be...:p

That is one cool idea! And your results so far are really nice! Way cool and a good means to make you take photos even in winter when outside... hang on ... you are where? Florida (David), Minnesota (Ben)... Preston (?)... there may not be too much to see, though Florida does not get any colourless winters, I would think.

My favourite so far is the fridge, i cant really see anything wrong with it. the third image seems too out of focus IMO and at the wrong agnle

duncanp said:
My favourite so far is the fridge, i cant really see anything wrong with it. the third image seems too out of focus IMO and at the wrong agnle

Yes, the third one is out of focus...I actually wanted to have the image slightly blurred so it would be a bit harder to make out what the object is. Anyway...it didn't come out as well as I thought it would...

If the second one is what I think it is, then I'm supremely jealous.

Great photos. The concept for the first is very original.

TBaraki said:
If the second one is what I think it is, then I'm supremely jealous.

Great photos. The concept for the first is very original.

;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back