KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2009 #1 And looking back to the East:
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 10, 2009 #2 Oooohhhh ... Oh.... Lovely. Where did you take the last image?
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yemme said: Oooohhhh ... Oh.... Lovely. Where did you take the last image? Click to expand... I just turned 180 degrees from where I was standing as I was making the others. Central Iowa.
Yemme said: Oooohhhh ... Oh.... Lovely. Where did you take the last image? Click to expand... I just turned 180 degrees from where I was standing as I was making the others. Central Iowa.
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 10, 2009 #4 I love the colors... Great captures... It seems like flames in the lower right corner in the first image. Cool. Just cool.
I love the colors... Great captures... It seems like flames in the lower right corner in the first image. Cool. Just cool.