What's new

Endangered florida scrub jay

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
108
Location
Phoenix Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im open for CC!
I tried to post 3 shots of him but 2 were too big. I thought i would still share this one that was able to upload to flicker.
I did a little PP on it from RAW format. I do notice that the focus or overall quality is so so but i was peged at 5.6 to keep the speed up a little so there was minamal motion blur and also i had my non-stabalizer lens peged at 300mm as well. Im hopeing for not too bad concidering.
I tried to get as low as i could when he was on the ground.


4532381912_dc359a163b_b.jpg
 
so thaaats what they look like...

I like the composition. The way there is some blur but the head remains sharp is actually kind of interesting IMO.

Probably could use a little bit of a contrast/curves adjustment. Looks like it might be a hair overexposed? I think just setting white and black points would work either way.

Thanks for sharing!
 
Thx, I think I worked a little much on the curves. Maybe backing it off a little I guess?
Yeah I stumbled across an undeveloped peice of land that they are trying to sancuary for the little guys. I'm all for it!
 
Thx, I think I worked a little much on the curves. Maybe backing it off a little I guess?
Yeah I stumbled across an undeveloped peice of land that they are trying to sancuary for the little guys. I'm all for it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom