i would crop the legs out of #3, the feet with the short pants on him are kinda distracting to me, i would make it more of a waist up shot, so to speak
Agreed. However, that was the best of the few that I took of them in that position, but the more I look at it, the more I don't really like it much.
all are really nice, id get rid of the weed against the brick wall though.. its an eye sore.
Thank you! About the weed though, I kinda thought it was neat.
#1 and #2 are underexposed, also his expression in #2 is not ideal.
#3 would be good except he is poking out his tongue and they have trees growing out their heads.
#4 is the best of the lot, they look happy and natural
#5 looks awkward
#6 is good except his pose looks a bit stiff
#7 is a nice idea but the handholding looks unnatural. Good use of background blur
#8 doesn't make much sense to me. It would be a nice shot of a flower but there is half an overexposed ring in the way
Thanks for all of this!
1&2: I agree. The more I look at them, the more I'm not entirely happy with either one of them anyway.
3: Yeah, his face looks weird in it for sure. I'm glad to hear that the pose worked out though! That's mainly why I added it.
4: Thanks! It's my favorite of all.
5: Agreed. I think if may have worked from a different angle.
6: Yeah, I noticed after the fact, sadly.
7: Yeah, I tried a lot of hand poses and that was the best one IMO. Hands are a tough thing to photograph! I had no idea!
8: The idea sounded good in my head, but everyone seems to either miss the ring, or think it looks awkward. Oh well. Live and learn!