Engagement Session from yesterday

sarasphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few from a engagement session this weekend!

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 406KB.
k.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x925 and weights 471KB.
g.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 287KB.
o.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 364KB.
f.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 267KB.
n.jpg

woah yeah.
one in the beginners and one in the pro.

last one seems a bit dark, but the rest are ok.

i would srsly consider minimizing that "watermark"
not sure you need your tagline in it. overkill imo.

a couple of these shots really seem more like promotional shots due to your placement of the watermark.

Hm..such a happy couple and trying to commit a suicide in the last photo..
Ok, overall not so bad. The last photo has an odd post processing. I think its too dark and sepia does not work here in a whole set.

Hm..such a happy couple and trying to commit a suicide in the last photo..
Ok, overall not so bad. The last photo has an odd post processing. I think its too dark and sepia does not work here in a whole set.
agree with ...

i love the tones of the truck one
but the only other advice would be on that shot, watch for the background with the tree growing out of his head

Most reactions

New Topics

Back