Engagement Session

I have been so tempted to shoot at the train tracks here in Houston but some serious criminals ride these trains. Maybe someday when I get a couple who could protect me LOL

I love these shots. Very cute, fun, not too cliche

I have been so tempted to shoot at the train tracks here in Houston but some serious criminals ride these trains. Maybe someday when I get a couple who could protect me LOL

I love these shots. Very cute, fun, not too cliche

:lol: Yeah I know what you mean. We were at the site for only 30 minutes. It wasn't bad since it was daylight still out and witnesses(if anything did happen) were all over.

Outstanding work! Pictures are fun and definitely have a lot of variety! Good job!

Hey thanks Erik!

Great shots!

No critiques, just questions

-Was #3 after hours/or before in a mall, or were other people Photoshopped out?

-In #4, was there anything special of the sign or was it just signifying where thye were from? You obviously had it in the picture for a reason.

-#6 is one of the best ring shots I have seen. Great exposure on there and the couple is just out of focus where they're not distracting yet, they're still there

Great shots!

~Michael~

Great shots!

No critiques, just questions

-Was #3 after hours/or before in a mall, or were other people Photoshopped out?

-In #4, was there anything special of the sign or was it just signifying where thye were from? You obviously had it in the picture for a reason.

-#6 is one of the best ring shots I have seen. Great exposure on there and the couple is just out of focus where they're not distracting yet, they're still there

Great shots!

~Michael~

For #3 these are actually offices so when we went on the weekend the security guard was cool about the fact that we were only going to be taking shots for 5 minutes so he let us in.

#4 well took the picture of the sign because the clients wanted too =)

#6 yeah I like the ring shot as well. Taken with the 20D 24-70 took me about 3 times to get just the right DOF in my eyes.

Thanks for the comments!

I like the shots. On photo(s) number 3. The side by side. Her body looks uncomfortable to look at with both her legs on the ground. When her one leg is up it looks more comfortable. That's just me though and I'm far from a professional. The leg up looks more natural.

Oh and Revok MSK Nice choice ;)

I like the shots. On photo(s) number 3. The side by side. Her body looks uncomfortable to look at with both her legs on the ground. When her one leg is up it looks more comfortable. That's just me though and I'm far from a professional. The leg up looks more natural.

What's Revok MSK?

i can tell this was in san francisco or los angeles just from the style of graffiti. number 3 is my favorite.

What's Revok MSK?
revok is a graffiti artist from LA.

What's Revok MSK?

Yes Revok is one of the most well known graf artists around the world. I saw the graf in the background of the picture and recognized it.

490410094_90d28cd202.jpg

You two have good eyes for the artist. It's too abstract for me to even be able to read what the writting is sometimes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back