What's new

Engine Tear-down

dinodan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
0
Location
Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Our local car club has a race car that we enter in local events. For next year, we're installing a more powerful engine. Last night, we began taking apart the "new" motor before it goes in the car. We like to document everything, so I'm usually the designated photographer. I really like this shot for some reason, so I thought I'd share it here.

102009_12.jpg
 
nothing against the photo, i'm just more interest in what kind of racing? auto-x?
 
He posted a goodbye thread yesteray, not sure you'll get a response.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom