English sky

Hair Bear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Off the SW coast, fishing village called Mousehole, looking across to Marazion and Praa Sands

JAO_3935CROPv2WEB.jpg

THAT's where you are, Hair Bear???
We could have MET last year, had you not joined only days after I was in the area!
The sky never was THIS dramatic for me then, though. Grrr. Either ALL GREY, and VERY MISTY - just on the day we walked to Land's End, or nice and blue.
THIS sky here, however, has DRAMA!!!
And wonderful rays filtering through.
So is it St. Michael's Mount on the left?

I like where the horizon line is placed, but where am I supposed to be looking? I guess I would just like a little more definition in the clouds. Nice Photo though, very pretty.

Lots of cloud pics lately.

Great sky, I like the composition and love the way the light shines through the clouds

Deano

THAT's where you are, Hair Bear???
We could have MET last year, had you not joined only days after I was in the area!
The sky never was THIS dramatic for me then, though. Grrr. Either ALL GREY, and VERY MISTY - just on the day we walked to Land's End, or nice and blue.
THIS sky here, however, has DRAMA!!!
And wonderful rays filtering through.
So is it St. Michael's Mount on the left?

Yes that is St. Michael's Mount

This was shot the weekend of a wedding and it had poured down all night.

The day before this shot it was just grey 10 feet away from the window and blowing a gale.

I like where the horizon line is placed, but where am I supposed to be looking? I guess I would just like a little more definition in the clouds. Nice Photo though, very pretty.

Lots of cloud pics lately.

i want you to look at all of it but my eye rests on the break in the clouds

Ah a ray of sunshine in Britain... must have escaped from French airspace!

Nice shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back