What's new

Enigma

I gotta stop taking acid...
 
This is a Non-Macro Whatsit :lmao:

Seriously, awesome color.

Even here i could not comply with the meaning of the first part :blushing:
Second part, i enjoyed; thank you ;)
 
The "What's It?"-threads are threads with photos of really close macro photos of tiny things made huge in the photo, so huge that it is not recognisable at first sight and members guess what it might be.
Thetrue now means that this photo is not a macro photo, but yet it is a "What's It?"-photo. Get it? ;)

And Heitz refers to the drug LSD (I assume) which is also simply called "acid" and which - so I hear people say, I don't know myself! - can cause colour hallucinations.
Am I right?
 
Hahaha... Thank you Corinna Ma'm.You enlightened me to this new wisdom :clap:
 
Neat. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom