enjoy your young age...

good to hear you are feeling better JM, i haven't heard of much flu going on around here, and I sure hope it stays that way. I just had some skin cancer scrapped off my face last week, sure hope they got it this time!

also..EVERYONE do not use any kind of plastic in the microwave.. especially plastic wrap... use microwave dishes!

Raymond J Barlow said:
also..EVERYONE do not use any kind of plastic in the microwave.. especially plastic wrap... use microwave dishes!

Why do you point it out this much?
What happened?
(Hey, that "skin cancer" thing does not sound too good in my ears! Hope everything's all right? I miss some new Maria-pics!)

JM, glad your feeling better.

Interestingly, I'm the exact opposite. I used to get sick all the time as a kid (then again, it could have just been coniving to get out of school--but I remember it being sick). I used to get strep every year until then finally took my tonsils out. Now, I very seldom get sick.

My dad never got sick until he quit smoking. After that, he was always sick.

Mommy, I feel your pain. One of the adverse side effects of Jews only marrying Jews for centuries are little things like Tasachs (SP) disease and chronic stomach problems. While I seldom throw up, my stomach is pretty much in a constant state of discomfort. You learn to live with it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back