sarallyn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 552 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2008 #1 c&c appreciated
Wozza TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 534 Reaction score 10 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2008 #2 Like the texture, I wonder how it would look if the background was just desaturated and not quite greyscale?
Like the texture, I wonder how it would look if the background was just desaturated and not quite greyscale?
sarallyn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 552 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks -- do you mean saturated?
Jurence TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2008 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Location Marietta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2008 #4 background looks a bit grainy but i like a lot
sarallyn TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 552 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I gave it grain to give it a film feel, but I don't think it worked, haha.