Entering a contest!

Yeah, 11, 12, 14 for me. I like the kid in 10 also with the WTF look on his face, but not sure the composition is strong enough. Good luck!

Take away.... i meant those i would love to possess ;)

Is there a theme for the contest/ has it different sections? how many images one can submit? :D

I feel that the expression on the mother's face is worrisome and I that it represents that she is going through hard times.
This is the kind of photo that used to appear in Life magazine in every issue. That's a fantastic photo and those photographers from that magazine were incredible. I especially liked some of the Life photos of JFK in the White House with a pensive, contemplative or deep look in his face.

Are you into shooting motorcycles or cars?

I'm liking 10,11,12 and 19.

Although I find 12 the best of the bunch.

Good luck and nice photos!

Yeah, 11, 12, 14 for me. I like the kid in 10 also with the WTF look on his face, but not sure the composition is strong enough. Good luck!

Thanks!

Take away.... i meant those i would love to possess ;)

Is there a theme for the contest/ has it different sections? how many images one can submit? :D

Ah, I see what you mean haha. No there is no theme, you can read all of the rules in the link that i posted. Pretty awesome contest if you're a student!

I feel that the expression on the mother's face is worrisome and I that it represents that she is going through hard times.
This is the kind of photo that used to appear in Life magazine in every issue. That's a fantastic photo and those photographers from that magazine were incredible. I especially liked some of the Life photos of JFK in the White House with a pensive, contemplative or deep look in his face.

Are you into shooting motorcycles or cars?

Thank you! I absolutely love photos that evoke a strong emotion.
For me, this photo evokes a sense of condolence for the woman.
I realize that others may not feel the same way, but that is perfectly okay too.

I have photographed a car here and there, but never really got into it.
And if I do shoot a car or motorcycle, I prefer to shoot the details.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back