What's new

Epcot at Night (what do you think)

katanapilot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2933523994_917bc6e97e.jpg

5.0 F 6.3 ISO 200/F/4.0-5.6 Nikon D80/10-20


2932696315_76c54ea456.jpg

3.0 F5.6 ISO 200/F/4.0-5.6 Nikon D80/10-20



2932668841_88b9db916b.jpg

2.0 F6.3 ISO 200/F/4.0-5.6 Nikon D80/10-20

2933532936_c7b676192d.jpg

10.0 F5.6 ISO 200/F/4.0-5.6 Nikon D80/10-20

2932663941_bd1bddd6b6.jpg

10.0 F6.3 ISO 200/F/4.0-5.6 Nikon D80/10-20
 
Last edited:
What do I think?

I think you shot a great series.
 
Epcot... "the world fair that never ends".

Last one for me. Do you have the exif data?
 
Great images! I especially like the last one; the sky looks awesome! Thanks for sharing...
 
thats nice. the only one that doesnt do it for me its #2 but the rest are awesome.
 
for some reason Lightroom strips my EXIF data, but I will post tonight. Thanks for the feedback
 
First one is my favorite, but they are all great shots!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom