Epson 3880 Pro

Stevepwns

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jacobeastonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone have any experiance with this printer. I aquired this from a family member and would like to use it to print some pictures for family. I have been able to print a couple as test shots and it seems to print a little dark.

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.

They are complete crap. Just to be a nice guy I'll pay for shipping to me so as to get it out of your life.

Calibrate your monitor and then look up epson printer calibration.

Or just send it to me. ;)

edit: make sure that you have the right paper quality ticked before you print.

They are complete crap. Just to be a nice guy I'll pay for shipping to me so as to get it out of your life.

Do I take this as sarcasm... :) I really dont know anything about them. Most people dont want crap sent to them... so I am going to assume its at least worth experimenting with.

Do I take this as sarcasm... :) I really dont know anything about them. Most people dont want crap sent to them... so I am going to assume its at least worth experimenting with.

Yes, he is tweaking you.

I have the 3800 and it is a great printer.

Printing is more than a one click process.

That printer can do wonderful things you just need to learn how to set it up.

Yes, he is tweaking you.

I have the 3800 and it is a great printer.

Printing is more than a one click process.

That printer can do wonderful things you just need to learn how to set it up.

Thanks for the clarity, I see I have some more learning to do. I was able to get decent prints out of it last night, but I had to adjust my exposure and waste a few sheets. But that will get expensive very fast so I have some reading to get done on it. Thanks again.

Check out a fellow named Eric Chan, he has lots of useful information regarding these printers with step by step insturctions

Most reactions

Back