What's new

Epson 4000 printer

rooky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone need an epson printer? Thats in my area or within a reasonable travel time? I'm asking 630.00. It works great and its in great condition. I have pix if nyone is interested.

BTW- I'm not sure what they are going for either right now. But I know I'd have to get 630.00 or I'll just not bother selling it. I'm in the upstate carolinas.

You can message me to my inbox here if you are interested. Thanks.


I'd also consider a swap for a Nikon D80 body in great shape.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom