What's new

equine- critique my photos.

chloewindle1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2013
Messages
80
Reaction score
2
Location
wiltshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From 2 weeks ago. Sorry if they have rubbish quality had to download them from facebook as To high quality from my comp to here so wouldn't let me upload. Nikon D5100 Lens: nikkor 70-300mm

$1398751_544941702260937_2024690285_o.webp$1417504_544925068929267_854734955_o.webp$921648_544946868927087_988961529_o.webp$1425355_544946568927117_715232531_o.webp
 
The last one is the best. Over all I like the b/w ones best. I think the white balance on the color ones is a little blue. The first two could use a little bump in exposure IMO. for the record, I'm not a pro so this is my opinion/taste. Take it for what its worth. I really do love the last shot. It speaks to the relationship with the girl and the horse. Her face is just a smidge dark though.
 
Very nice, I don't like how the second one the horse is only slightly off the road.
 
I'd like #1 if you can fix the colors (lots of blue and purples, and really harsh blacks) and the horizon.

#2 just looks odd to me. The narrow path and the huge horse across it just looks a bit forced to me.

#3 - love it. just wish there was a bit more breathing room to the right of the frame.

#4 - I want to love it, but I think it would have been more successful if you had shot it level. If anything, I'd try to recover the hotspot on the horse's back to separate it from the sky.
 
I like the last one!

I have to admit though, I'm really not a fan of the watermarks being so damn large its very distracting!
 
Thanks everyone. Obviously these are all personal preferences and the girl loved the first 2 because of the colours lol. The watermarks are large because I've found a few people taking photographs and you all know how annoying that is!! and since i've made them bigger there have been less photo steeling going on. Will try to improve on everything you guys have said and thank you for the comments :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom