Erica (Second Shoot)

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.austingreenephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am literally about to run out the door to catch my bus for classes this morning, but I thought I'd post two images from a shoot lastnight. If you recognize the model it's because I've done one shoot with her before. We went for a slightly edgy feel, something bold with plenty of deep shadow and darker tones throughout. I'll post more as I edit them!

Hope you like them and by all means toss some CC my way!

Best,
Austin

Erica by TogaLive, on Flickr

I don't know much, but I know what I like and I like those shots! Very nice!!!

Gorgeous. The model, the lighting and the shots. Well done.

These high wasted shorts I keep seeing are giving me palpitations.....

mid drift or no drift...

Oh my Lord--I've been struck by the same disease!!!!

The only thing I would do is to lessen the softening...unlike many people, I prefer just a bit more "grit"...more "realism"...more "grain" to the skin tones. The excessively smooth skin doesn't appeal to me as much as a photo that has a higher degree of real-ness, more of the photo-graphic process showing through [split-word-pronunciation, photo, and then graphic. These are good, realistic, real poses, but the look is a bit more "airbrushy" than I prefer. Of course, different people like different looks, and this style is currently popular. The first shot doesn't do much for me, but the second one, yeah, the palpitations thing TWright has been hit with has gotten to me as well.

Glad you like it!

I don't know much, but I know what I like and I like those shots! Very nice!!!

Thank you!

Gorgeous. The model, the lighting and the shots. Well done.

Thanks Johnny, I appreciate the feedback :)

You and me both! And apparently Derrel :p

mid drift or no drift...

Noted!

Oh my Lord--I've been struck by the same disease!!!!

The only thing I would do is to lessen the softening...unlike many people, I prefer just a bit more "grit"...more "realism"...more "grain" to the skin tones. The excessively smooth skin doesn't appeal to me as much as a photo that has a higher degree of real-ness, more of the photo-graphic process showing through [split-word-pronunciation, photo, and then graphic. These are good, realistic, real poses, but the look is a bit more "airbrushy" than I prefer. Of course, different people like different looks, and this style is currently popular. The first shot doesn't do much for me, but the second one, yeah, the palpitations thing TWright has been hit with has gotten to me as well.

I hear you, and I'll definitely keep an eye on the skin softening. I tend to try to keep it to a minimal, but in Erica's case she wears enough makeup that even without any smoothing it is almost unreal how smooth her skin came across. Thanks for the honest feedback on the first, I always appreciate it! :)

Here's another I just got through editing! I like it, though not as much as the second one above.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back