What's new

Escalator - weeeee

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
In Joe's honor, the wonderful Escalator LOL

escalator.jpg
 
hehe, everyone needs an escalator shot! VERY difficult exposure here. So bright at the top, dark at the bottom. For this picture, I think I would've found a different escalator to make m life easier! hehe, compositionally I'm not sure about it... Maybe a lower perspectuve would've been better? (for mine, I was sitting for example) Nice effort, though :)
 
No don't...well not at Photography's expense at least. I love your shots. they always are so candid andyour boys are great subjects. this shot is great and I love the orange-ish tint. good job:mrgreen:
 
MommyOf4Boys said:
I am still contemplating taking up crocheting or needlepoint
Photography is one of those things that is really hard and confusing when you first get started but the more pictures you take, the more you post and read on TPF the better you get. I've seen some of your pictures and you should definately stay with photogrpahy.

This is just a thought, but the blown out steps on the top could actually work well after some photoshop work. Possibly make evertying above the escalator fade into white and have it be "escalator to heavan"
 
I'm not at all trying to discourage you! You have so much potential, I'm just trying to help you hone your already apparent skills :)

Oh, and "Possibly make evertying above the escalator fade into white and have it be "escalator to heavan"" is a great idea ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom