binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2013 #1 Escape by Chris Crossley, on Flickr
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2013 #2 Things I don't understand: the title, the image in relation to the title (or anything to that matter), and the heavy processing.
Things I don't understand: the title, the image in relation to the title (or anything to that matter), and the heavy processing.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2013 #3 Really strange and I like it especially the hair whipping around. The girl's expression isn't the greatest. Sort of looks like she's pinching a loaf.
Really strange and I like it especially the hair whipping around. The girl's expression isn't the greatest. Sort of looks like she's pinching a loaf.
CaptainNapalm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 796 Reaction score 143 Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2013 #4 Cool.