Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C if desired. Just felt like sharing.

Salem%20Day%20-%20Around%20Town%20-%20008%20bw.jpg

i really like this. very cool shot :thumbup:

IMO, this shot is OK technically but it has no real discernible compositional points. The various pieces are all jumbled and overlain and, although we know the symmetry because the viewers are familiar with the structure, the picture doesn't bring anything original or of interest.

Lew

IMO, this shot is OK technically but it has no real discernible compositional points. The various pieces are all jumbled and overlain and, although we know the symmetry because the viewers are familiar with the structure, the picture doesn't bring anything original or of interest.

Lew
yeah ur kind of right but how was he supposed to make this more interesting

Lew

Not my issue. He picked the shot and made it. The challenge for the photographer is not the technical one but the artistic one.

Lew

Not my issue. He picked the shot and made it. The challenge for the photographer is not the technical one but the artistic one.

thks bro

Interesting comments, Traveller, thanks.

Actually this was very much a "oh look at that, that's kinda neat..." *click*. I have never been floored by the shot, but I still have the same "oh hey, that's kind of neat" reaction to it.

This is also one of these shots where I often get reactions that are surprisingly positive from folks, but given the crowd that I think you hang out with on your other forum, your reaction doesn't surprise me much.

Much appreciate you taking the time. (and thanks to all who commented)

Most reactions

Back